Friday, November 1, 2013

Neutral Loving

My battery charger is here & just in time for casual Friday!

Because these riding boots are pretty casual, I wanted to counter balance the casualness with a blazer to still keep it office appropriate. The blazer is actually cotton, so it's super cozy- but the lining is silky to dress it up a little.







People always ask me why certain things work, so I thought I would begin to incorporate that into the posts (when appropriate). 

So why does this work? Because everything is neutrals- literally everything. When dealing with neautrals you can mix and match beige, black, brown, and tan. I kept the belt simple with denim, but there's also a good chance to be a little bolder with neutrals and add color right there. Neon green would be cute, red, yellow- really any color would add a little extra something. 



It feels so good to be back!

P.S. is anyone else loving Old Navy as much as me lately? I'm loving these graphic tees (also worn here

3 comments:

  1. i LOVE old navy! and this outfit. i just purchased the most amazing and comfortable leggings from old navy (wearing them now actually hehe). enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have always wondered if their leggings were comfortable-- I have just always been too lazy to try them on! It hasn't been until very recent that I have been loving Old Navy, but they sure seem to be consistently a top favorite store of mine now!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...